WORLD ATHLETICS Approved and certified n° E-99-0090
The main asset of this IAAF aluminum hammer cage is that rear poles are made of anodised aluminum, using an oval extruded high resistant alloy whereas the front poles and doors are made from galvanized steel, more resistant to hammers impacts.
Every aluminum pole is reinforced by an interior collar casing up to a height of 2.40m, thereby avoiding any breaking point.
Made in France by Dima
- 6 poles in anodized oval extruded aluminum with 7.20 m height from the ground
- 4 poles in anodized oval extruded aluminum with 10.20m height from the ground supported by reinforced legs with a carefully-designed angle for better comfort and more support of the higher sections of the cage.
- 2 galvanized steel IAAF safety panels/doors of 10 m high, mounted on heavy and stable bases, each fitted with 2 solid rubber wheels
- 11 galvanized steel adjustable crosspieces, to be positionned on the upper section of the poles to stabilize the whole structure.
- 6 x 70cm deep galvanized steel ground sleeves
- 4 x 100cm deep galvanized steel ground sleeves
- 1 main net of 24.50 x 7.30m
- 2 door nets of 10.30 x 5.80m. These 10 m high net on a width of 5.30 m protects the lane and panel: therefore no joint.
- 8 braided ropes of 15 m and 6 braided ropes of 20 m
Dima recommendation : it is imperative to lower the net after each use.
No customer questions for the moment.